Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Luke


We spent the weekend at my parents and had such a relaxing weekend. Sean sat in his tree stand ALL weekend long and came home empty handed. He and my dad went out tonight just before we left to "scope" out where the deer were at and sure enough they saw three BIG buck and several doe. Next time...

Luke had so much fun hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa, and of course his mommy while daddy went hunting. We had a great time watching the hawkeye game, but unfortunately the Hawks could not pull out a victory to secure Big Ten champions...boo-hoo!

This morning we attended mass with my parents and Luke was a champ! I was a little nervous taking him because his feeding time was scheduled to be smack dab in the middle of mass, but he hung in there, didn't say a peep, and was so content all through church.

I must say our little guy has become such a happy little boy. I gave up on dairy products about two weeks ago and it has made a world of difference. It may not all be the dairy, but it sure seems that since I gave it up, he is napping better and just an all around content little guy. He loves to lay on the floor and kick & scream...it is the cutest thing ever. I could sit and watch him do that for hours! However, Luke knows what he wants...he sure lets us know when he is done playing and is ready for naptime! Last night he went down at 8:30 and slept until 4:15 a.m then back up at 7!!!

Two weeks from tonight will be a very very very sad night in our house...I will be getting ready to go back to work:( Although I am excited to get back into the swing of things with my team, I am really going to miss hanging out with my little Luke all day long. I am loving being a mommy to his adorable little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment