WE HAVE A NAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I just tell you how happy I am to post today that Luke has taken to his nap times! We have had quite the time during our transition from Kalamazoo to Iowa City to get our little guy committed to naps longer than 15 minutes. An infant without a nap=MONSTER! Last week was our first full week in one place so I dedicated myself to really work on finding the times that Luke was ready for naps and sticking to it, sometimes we battled more than others. But I will say these last few days he has his 9:30 a.m and 12:30 p.m naps down to a tee, basically saying "mom, I am ready for a nap!" We are still working on his late afternoon one. Our other struggle has been getting him to nap somewhere other than my arms....well we accomplished that...I hope I didn't speak to soon! (PLEASE) Yesterday he was pretty fussy in his crib so I laid him on the couch next to me and he slept for two hours. Today I transitioned him to his bassinet for naps and he is lovin' it!!!
Luke met his babysitter today, Jackie. Jackie is going to be watching Luke for us when I go back to work so she is coming a few hours a couple of times week these next few weeks to get to know Luke before she starts full time. Luke went down for her this a.m without a fuss...GO FIGURE!
This is what we do on Sundays...watch football!
No comments:
Post a Comment