The weather has just been crappy...rainy and dreary. Let's hope it clears up this weekend for Iowa's last home game, there would be some disappointed tailgaters! We are having some friends over Saturday to watch the game and catch up.
Luke and I have just been hanging out these past few days. I feel like there is so many things that I need to get done but I just want to cuddle and play with my cute little monkey. I am having a hard time thinking of going back to work, I just want to spend every minute with our little Luke knowing that I will never get this time back with him. He is smiling a lot and has this cute little scream...his legs get a movin' then out comes a little exciting scream! He is napping much better which makes him such a happy little boy. The past few nights we have put him to bed around 8:00-8:30 and he is sleeping until 4 a.m then up for the day around 7 a.m, I can handle that! I never thought I would say this, being the "sleeper that I am", but I enjoy our little nighttime feeding. When he is all done he just cuddles up on me, so peaceful...I could sit there for hours, it melts my heart!
Claire's mom, Michelle, is one of my best friends from high school and we had these two sweet little ones 9 days apart!
Luke met his buddy Ryder Laing on Monday night. Ryder was born in June and I have a feeling these two little guys are going to cause some trouble together! Randy and Megan are good friends we have gotten to know through our work. They came over Monday evening for dinner so we could introduce our two little guys to one another!
Megan and I with the two little guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment