Friday, November 13, 2009

missing Kalamazoo

Today I am just really missing Kalamazoo...our beautiful house that we made our first "home", all our great friends, our neighborhood, and Gunner says he misses his BIG backyard. While I am glad to be closer to many of our family and friends, I expected the move 'back' to Iowa to be a much easier transition. In my heart I know it was the best thing for our family, and I keep telling myself that. At the end of the day, Sean and I just feel so blessed that in our short time in Kalamazoo, it made such an impression on our lives, there is so much that we will always hold so close to our hearts.


8885 Weeping Pine Lane
Our first home together &
Luke's first home
Our beautiful home & Gunner's paradise of a backyard!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys daily. Seeing your empty house is just heart breaking. It will get better for you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete