Thursday, August 6, 2009

Time is flying...

Today we are 33 weeks...7 to go! Baby Love should be about 4 1/2 lbs now and 18 inches long...we will learn next week at our appointment how our little ones growth is. Our sweet little one likes to party all night...keeping me up quite a bit, but I love feeling all the movement! Baby is still favoring my right side, however Monday morning I had lots and lots of foot action on my left side, so that was good to feel movement over there, now let's just hope this little one moves "head down"! Last night we attended our first labor and delivery class, what an eye opener for us both. When we left our class, Sean commented that he has a whole new level of respect for what I am going through and about to experience...and I have had such a great pregnancy! Last night they showed us lots of a different comfort positions and breathing techniques to try during labor, so I got lots of back rubs...that's what I'm talking about! Next week we will take a tour of the birthing center. Our hospital just built a brand new birthing center three years ago, so it is pretty top notch, I can't wait to see the rooms and amenities! I've heard it's like a five star hotel...if that makes any sense, birthing center and five start hotel in the same sentence?!?! At least they try to make it as comfortable as possible.
I apologize I don't have a bump picture at 33 weeks, although when the weekend arrives and things slow down I will be sure to get one. Watch out...the waistline is growing like crazy! I have experienced lots of strangers offer up their thoughts on boy or girl...and they all have a different theory to support their guess. We will soon find out...no intuition from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment