Baby Love is growing, growing, growing...this week our Sweet Little One should be measuring right about 4 3/4 lbs and 18 inches long, comparable to a Cantaloupe. (I was thinking more of a beach ball!) We had an appointment on Tuesday, we have a stubborn little one that has decided to stay put and not turn for Mama! Baby is laying pretty much transverse, head completely against my right side/rib cage, butt against my left side. I have been very uncomfortable today for some reason, just not able to get comfortable. The only thing that really feels good is standing, so I am actually just getting ready to go for a walk, hoping some activity will settle this baby down. I am measuring a bit behind schedule as of my appointment on Tuesday so they have us scheduled for another ultrasound next week to do a growth check and make sure my septum isn't hindering Baby's growth. If our Sweet Little Ones head is not down at that appointment, they will try to manually turn it at 37 weeks. Let's hope this one picks back up on the gymnastics and starts doing some flips!
Last night I had a piece of chocolate cake...OH YEAH...my cake I made for our anniversary was surprisingly DELICIOUS! Anyway, all the sugar really got the baby going and it was jumping like crazy, I haven't experienced anything like that, it was pretty amazing!
I hope you all have a great relaxing weekend, summer is winding down pretty fast!

No comments:
Post a Comment