Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nesting??? NOT

As Sean would suggest...I am nesting...NO WAY! I don't want to be cleaning and organizing, it just needs to be done! I have put off so many things this summer and it is piling up uncontrollably. So today, it's rainy and cold, and what better than to clean and organize the house and Baby Love's closet. I have washed all the baby clothes, blankets, towels, etc. and sorted through all the shower gifts, now it is time to organize. Sounds like a fun way to spend a Saturday, huh?
We are also in the process of selling my car, I have a guy coming to look at it today, let's hope I can say "sold" this afternoon! If we don't sell it within the next couple of weeks, we will revert to trading it in, but we all know how trade-ins go...they rob you!
Nothing else too exciting in the Merrick household, just counting down the days until our family of three grows to four! Gunner has NO idea what is about to happen...! We think he knows something is up, he has been awful needy and will not leave my side. I love it, however I think it will make it that much harder when the baby arrives and jealousy sets in. We will just have to see how Gunner reacts to our newest addition.

How can you not just LOVE him?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment