Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday

I had my doctor appointment this morning and we are scheduled to attempt to turn this baby on Friday morning...cross your fingers. I will go in Friday morning, they monitor the baby for 30 minutes prior to the scheduled aversion, and will continue to monitor the baby during the manipulation to make sure it doesn't cause stress to our Sweet Little One. He said I can stop him at any point if it gets too uncomfortable. There is a 50% chance this will work, if it doesn't, we tried and we will schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. If it works...we will pray that our little gymnast doesn't turn back!
Tonight Sean and I are getting some pregnancy photos taken! We have a lady coming to our house and then we are heading over to the lake for some photos there! Today is a beautiful day so we should get some great outdoor shots! I know Sean is thrilled to be spending this gorgeous evening taking pictures with his pregnant wife:)

No comments:

Post a Comment