Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Braxton Hicks...

This has been a week of "Braxton Hicks"...I am telling you! For those of you who don't know what I am talking about...false labor contractions. They say they are painless, but I beg to differ...more uncomfortable than anything. I have been experiencing a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions these last few days, my stomach gets as hard as a rock! We have an appointment on Friday to see if Baby Love has turned or not, I am not too optimistic, I still feel like the baby is breech, but we will get confirmation on Friday.
I am done traveling for work...which gives me a great sense of relief. These last few weeks I have been gone for work quite a bit and I have been a bit nervous. So it feels good to say I am home safe and sound for these next few weeks as we wait for our Sweet Little One's arrival. Although I will continue to work up until the baby arrives, I just won't be on the road. I hope to finish up somethings around the house in preparation and just enjoy some quiet, relaxing days!
My friend Michelle who is expecting their sweet little girl was induced today, so please keep her in your prayers for a healthy delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment