I posted yesterday I was feeling a bit uncomfortable...well, going for a walk was a bad idea. I started having contractions every 3 minutes and they were very intense by the time I arrived home. I called my doctor, who lives just a couple blocks away, and he said to lay down on the couch and if I had 5 contractions within the hour to go on in to Labor & Delivery. Thank god I only had 3 within that hour. Sean was flying home from Denver and I would really like Baby Love to stay inside a little longer! My doctor said going for a walk was not a good idea and I need to be more cautious...so needless to say I am taking it very easy these next couple of weeks! I just thought they were Braxton Hicks until they were coming and going on a very regular pattern. I guess I know better now.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Baby Pictures
Here is a glimpse of what our baby pictures looked like...we are so excited to see what characteristics and traits our Little Baby Love will pick up from "mom & dad"! Sean and I had a great time going through our baby pictures and imaging just what the heck our Sweet Little One will look like...adorable if you ask me! (I may be biased already)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment