Thursday, August 20, 2009

35 weeks

Five more weeks until we get to meet our Baby Love...that is if our Sweet Little One doesn't make the grand entrance any earlier or later! How is our little one measuring up...over 18 inches long and should be tipping the scale at just over 5 lbs...we hope anyway. Baby Love is snug as a bug with not much room to maneuver, but is still taking jabs at mom whenever possible! However, probably not doing too many more somersaults, but movin and groovin! The next few weeks Baby Love will spend putting on some lbs!!!
We have an ultrasound and doctor appointment next Friday with my favorite doctor of the group, Dr. Allen! She is awesome. They are going to do a growth check and see if head is down. If not, we have the decision of whether we want them to try and manually turn the baby or just hope that in the next few weeks our Sweet Little One decides to make the move. If not, they will schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. As long as baby is healthy...we will do what is best for our Sweet Little One. I am getting so anxious to see if boy or girl...what do you think? I am getting mixed responses from so many!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping for a little boyfriend for Nora -- but a little friend to play Barbies with would be OK too :) :). I can't believe it's only five weeks away!!!

    ReplyDelete