Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary! We can't believe it has already been two years since our most memorable, picture perfect wedding day! We feel so blessed to be celebrating this day together and reminiscing about our beautiful wedding day, the past two years we have spent as husband and wife, and all the wonderful moments we have yet to experience in the years to come. Here are a few pictures from our wedding day!

Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us.
To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us.
We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.
Dear Lord, we put our marriage into Your hands.
Amen.
One of our favorite pictures!
Our wedding was held at my family parish, St. Patrick Catholic Church
Saying our vows!
My favorite picture of Sean...when my dad walked me down the aisle
A very proud moment for my dad!
At the fish hatchery in Decorah
The EINCK Family
With my Grandma Einck
With Grandpa & Grandma Hackman
The MERRICK family
The GUYS!

The GALS!

Having Fun!

Our Wedding Cake!
I absolutely loved our cake! So today I am making a replica of it...not the decorations by any means, but I am attempting to make a dark chocolate cake with cream cheese & raspberry filling. I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment