We are spending the whole weekend at our home! YAY! It has been so long since we have had a weekend at home. I am hoping to enjoy the wonderful weather heading our way, catch up on errands, work out, and just enjoy Luke. We find ourselves so busy during the week, I feel like my time with Luke is very scheduled... eating, going for walk, and getting ready for bed...not much playtime from 5-8pm. When we continue our "on the go" schedule through the weekends I feel like I am getting 'jipped' of time with Luke because we spend it in the car or I share it with everyone around me. So I am selfishly going to enjoy my weekend with my boys-Gunner. Gunner is in Pekin for the week because we are taking off for Chicago for my brothers wedding, so Sean's parents are watching him. The house seems really empty without him:(
We had some great friends stay with us Friday night, Jeff and Stef Irby. Jeff, Stef, and Sean have been long time friends growing up in Pekin. We went out of sushi Friday night, and while the guys golfed Saturday morning, Stef, Luke, and I did a little shopping. Saturday afternoon a good friend of mine, Robin, invited Luke and I over for a splash in her pool. It was Luke's first time in a pool and he loves the water. It was great getting some fresh air, warm sunshine, great conversation, and how can I forget a red wine spritzer! Thank you Robin!
Continue to pray for the Ricketts Family and God's healing on little Ben.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment