Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st Mother's Day

We have had such an amazing day! It felt so good to enjoy a whole weekend at home, just catching up and hanging out. Today has been such a wonderful day celebrating Mother's Day. Sean, Luke, and Gunner made my day special and I am overwhelmed with how amazing it feels that God has chosen me to mother our Sweet Little Luke. He amazes me everyday and I am so thankful, so blessed, God.is.Good!!!
Sean let me sleep in this morning, which felt so good. A year ago sleeping in until 7:30 would not have been "sleeping in", my how my life has changed, so good! We went to church then thoroughly enjoyed brunch at Mondo's cafe. I completely overate and it was completely not necessary but it was delicious, none the less. After brunch we came home so Luke could take a nap, and after that brunch, we needed a nap too. We enjoyed a solid two hour nap and then headed out to Lake McBride to enjoy the sunshine, fresh air, and the quiet beauty! Gunner enjoyed some therapeutic swimming in the lake, while we just took in the quiet, peaceful, beautiful afternoon. To top it off, we made a pit stop for an ice cream cone (again, completely unnecessary but so delicious.) Being a mom has been the greatest gift, more than I could have ever imagined...I love being a mom, especially to my adorable little Luke has completely become a "mama's boy"!
Enjoying the sweetness of our precious little Luke


celebrating with both of my boys

Enjoying the beauty of the day

I imagine Sean & Luke will be spending many days in the years to come at Lake McBride

Luke on the go...he loves being outside and loved the grass

Gunner enjoying a dip in the lake

I can't get enough of this adorable little boy...
I love you so...

No comments:

Post a Comment