Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brody Lee Burg

Brody Lee Burg
05.09.10
Our extended Einck family welcomed the newest addition 10 weeks early. Brody Lee Burg was born on Sunday morning giving his mom, my cousin Josie, the best Mother's day gift life has to offer, a healthy sweet tiny little boy! A miracle baby arriving at 30 weeks! Please keep Brody, his mom Josie and daddy Andrew in your thoughts and prayers as you go about your day that each day he progresses positively and gets stronger with each breath!
I was fortunate enough to get to meet lil Brody last night while I was in Des Moines for work. He is just the sweetest, cutest little boy! He has a ton of super blonde hair, big feet, and great complexion, SO CUTE!
When I checked into the NICU I asked the nurse how many babies they had, I was expecting 15 or so, when she replied 49 babies I had to ask her again, "you said 49?" I froze...I was in awe at the number of babies needing such extensive care. I am amazed at modern medicine, the power of prayer, and the work of God.

"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine"

No comments:

Post a Comment