Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF Random thoughts...

I never thought Friday would get here...its been a very long week of severe anticipation. Last night at dinner Sean was talking about how the week just flew by...I beg to differ, I feel like this week lasted eternity! I have a feeling these next couple of weeks are going to last forever with my anxiousness and impatience. I am trying to keep myself busy, and spending quality time having little dates with both of my boys~Sean and I went out Sunday AND Wednesday night! I took Luke out for a "nack" to Panera, rode the cars in the mall, then went to City Park to ride the "bish" and airplane. We also had a little date last night to get some yogurt at our favorite local yogurt shop down the street. We are enjoying the evenings greatly, as the weather is absolutely perfect! Luke's bedtime has pushed back a bit these past few nights because we love spending time outside playing with the neighbors. Luke gets heartbroken every time he has to say good bye to the big kids! He doesn't miss a beat...he just goes right along with the older kids on the street mimicking everything they do! He absolutely loves playing with other kids, and has quite the social personality. So many parents comment to us about how social he is, and truly he is! I am looking forward to the weekend of doing a whole lot of nothing...(hint hint-Baby Merrick, perfect time for arrival!)

No comments:

Post a Comment