Can you tell I'm excited to be coming down the home stretch?!?! I have a feeling these next four weeks are going to seem as long as the last 36! I will admit, now that the weather is nicer, it certainly has made be super pregnant much more pleasant. This summer really has taken a toll on me, like many others I know, but we are certainly enjoying the past couple of weeks and look to a few more just like it! I had an appointment last Wednesday and she felt very confident baby's head was down so they did not do an ultrasound. I was a little bummed because I was so anxious to get a peek at our sweet little one. I have been measuring a week and a half ahead for the past five appointments, however I was measuring spot on and she felt it was because I was starting to drop a little. I definitely feel like I am carrying lower that I have been, but this baby likes to remind me with frequent kicks into my rib cage that he/she is still jumping around! I have another appointment this Wednesday and look forward to see if there is any progress. I was a centimeter dilated last Wednesday, which doesn't get me too excited, but its progress in the right direction. I was a centimeter dilated with Luke at 36 weeks as well and then he arrived via emergency c-section at 37 weeks. I will admit that I am a little anxious and would be very excited to welcome this baby at 37 weeks like we did Luke but I need to reset my expectations that full term is actually 40 weeks!!!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Lookin gorgeous mama!
ReplyDelete