Thursday, August 11, 2011

4 years of wedded bliss

Today we celebrate four years of marriage and we look forward to celebrating many many more! It has been an amazing four year journey with my best friend, the man I love more than words can say. We have endured so much together and with each step have grown stronger and stronger. We are so thankful for all that we have been blessed to share together. Looking back on four years ago, our beautiful wedding day (thanks to my parents for the wonderful party and my mom for all her planning), I can't help but smile at how perfect our day was, but how could it not be when I was marrying the man of my dreams, who I would spend countless hours talking with, and most importantly laughing with. He makes me laugh everyday, and brings so much balance to my "serious" life! I put serious in quotes because Sean helps keep me grounded and that life is all about having fun and enjoying each day, not to be so serious. For those that know me well, know that Sean has a hard task at hand! But he tolerates me and most importantly makes me a better person. At our wedding reception while Sean thanked our guests, he made the comment "together we make each other better people". Amen to that! Thank you Sean for always loving me even when I make it challenging! I love you forever and always!


The beginning...
Our engagement
Our wedding, August 11, 2007
You always put a smile on my face:)
"I do"

Ordinary, no
Really don't think so
Not a love this true
Common destiny
We were meant to be
Me and you

Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you

Everyday, I need you even more
And the nighttime too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to

Everyday I live
Try my best to give
All I have to you
Thank the stars above
That we share this love
Me and you

Everyday, I need you even more
And the nighttime too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to

Ordinary, no
Really don't think so
Just a precious few
Ever make it last
Get as lucky as
Me and you
Me and you

Happy Anniversary Babe! Love you forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment