Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Update

Sweet Baby #2 is doing well and got two thumbs up from Dr this morning. Everything is right on track, strong heartbeat, measuring just right, and competing in a gymnastics meet on a very regular basis. I was surprised to hear that Baby has positioned itself head down!!! Yay! Let's just hope no major flips take place resulting in a breach position like Big Brother did. Actually, Luke never was positioned head down, he was breach at 28 weeks and never budged. Position of the baby, head down and butt coming out my right side, man...this baby is snuggled up, just hanging out entirely in my right side, ouch!
I will go back in two weeks then I will begin my weekly checks. Although time is ticking and it will be here before we know it...we don't want to get too anxious to meet this little one as we need Baby to camp out for several more weeks!
We have decided on a boys name for sure, but are still up in the air when it comes to a girls name. I have a couple that I like that Sean is "thinking" about. I did have a dream this weekend that we decided last minute to do a gender reveal party and when it was time to cut the cake to see if it was pink or blue, I screamed "NO...I don't want to know!!!" but it was too late Sean already cut into it ...the cake was Blue! This was the first dream I have ever had regarding gender...who knows?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment