We are surviving the heat, and when I say we, I mean Baby and me! It's been a hot one and it definitely hasn't been super pleasant. I have refrained from going on walks to spare myself from complete heat exhaustion! I am feeling well, baby is moving like a wild one...just like Big Brother! Baby is measuring about 16 inches and 3 lbs, and when compared to produce...about the size of a head of cauliflower. I have been experiencing lots of Braxton Hicks, so much that I had to put a call into my doctor's office today because it seemed a bit more intense cramping and ongoing during my trip home from Minneapolis. I thought maybe once I got off the plane it would subside but it didn't until I was able to get home and lay down. I am pretty sure this baby has positioned itself into a transverse position pushing out both of my sides. Last week, prior to the heat wave hitting us, I was out on a walk and I was having some Braxton hicks, my stomach was rock hard, so I put my hand on my right side and I swear baby was giving me a high five! I am 100% convinced I was holding onto baby's hand:) Aside from moving a bit slower and having a hard time bending over, I feel pretty good. Again, like my pregnancy with Luke, I really don't have any cravings, actually I can barely eat anything because this baby is taking up so much room I have no room left for my stomach to expand! Exhaustion and fatigue are setting in, but the joy of feeling this mover and shaker makes it all worth it. In roughly two months our family of three will be four and we can not wait to meet this sweet little one! Luke and I have been having some discussions about whether he wants the baby to stay at our house, he says "yes", when I ask him if he wants to see the baby, he lifts of my shirt and gives my stomach a kiss, then lowers my shirt and says "bye bye baby". The other night I asked him if he wanted the baby to stay with us he said "yes", but then when I asked if baby can play with his toys he said "no". We are working on it!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you are so far along!!! Time really flies. Miss you!!
ReplyDelete