Thursday, June 17, 2010

two little steps

June 16th, Luke took two steps on his own!!! He has been standing a lot on his own and he wanted me bad enough he decided he would take a couple steps my way for a great big hug! I am not too excited for him to start walking just yet...I can wait a couple months. But all the while, this is yet another exciting milestone for Sean and I. We looked at each other last night like "did he seriously just take two steps???"
We are enjoying him bundles and all the excitement he brings. I forgot to note that at his 9 month check is weighed just shy of 20 lbs (45th percentile), and 27 3/4 inches long (30th percentile). That is 14 lbs & 8 inches since his birth.
Here is a timeline of 10 minutes of our morning...
crawling around in his pj's after we let Gunner out to go to the bathroom
Gunner's back in the house so Luke has to check him out and watch the neighbors with him
Gunner got bored so he left Luke alone. Now Luke decides he wants to shut the door
dirty diaper...time to change clothes and get ready for the day
all ready for the day, now what can I get my hands on...
he gets a hold of my magazine & dish towel,
just after he dragged my shoes into the kitchen from the front door

Now I want to walk around the kitchen chairs and table. Notice Gunner's bowls are on the deck...

No comments:

Post a Comment