Tuesday, June 29, 2010

M.I.A

I admit I have been a little absent from my blogging world lately. The summer is here and it is going way to fast and I want to enjoy it as much as possible. Hence, not spending much time on my blog. I am trying to stay true to my promise of no laptop in the living room. After we put Luke to bed, it is time for Sean and I to spend time together and it just doesn't feel right sitting on the laptop(s), so we are trying very hard to keep a "laptop free zone".
Luke is growing leaps and bounds...what hasn't he been doing is a better question? He FINALLY as a tooth. Last Wednesday his bottom front left tooth popped through. I would never have know except he was chewing on something and I wasn't sure what it was, took a feel, and there was the tip of his little tooth. (he was chewing on a piece of cracker he found-nice)

My parents were down this weekend they brought him a little toothbrush and boy does he love his toothbrush.

Luke has been expressing his vocal chords religiously and making sure the whole neighborhood can hear him. Sunday evening we went to the mall to run a few errands and he discovered that his voice echoed and began screaming at the top of his lungs...let's just say he got everyone's attention!

Last weekend I enjoyed a little two day getaway to Napa with some girlfriends. Sean and Luke had a guys weekend and it was enjoyed by all! It was a great little retreat with some girls, yet I was so happy to come home to my boys Sunday!

The house is coming along slowly with all the rain that we have had. They have made some nice progress the past couple of days, the foundation is poured! I have no idea what comes next, but I imagine they will start framing it up soon. We are suppose to meet with our builder Friday.

We are looking forward to a nice relaxing holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Woah! I guess I didn't know you were building a house! We need to catch up. I think I did all of the talking last time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete