I just can't get over how quick time flies...and our little Luke is growing up right before us. He has a tooth, he is taking steps daily, he is talking like crazy, and has started throwing little fits. Our lives feel so fulfilled by Luke's presence, some nights we just sit and laugh endlessly at our little guy. He has started giving us the most juicy kisses and then he starts laughing, it is to die for. I can have the worst day at work and the minute I walk through the door, Luke is standing at the door waiting for me, he reaches up for me, smiles, and completely melts my heart. Ms. Judi always has him waiting and ready when she hears the garage door open and it means so much to me. I run to the sink to wash my hands and just can't wait to get my hands on him. People always ask "what did you do with all your time before Luke", my only response is "nothing can compare to spending my time with him." We are so in love with Luke! I find myself spending extra time with him when I put him to bed because I just want to cuddle with him. I know that pretty soon I won't be able to cuddle him up on my chest because he is growing leaps and bounds. Being a mommy is the best job in the world...my side job working outside the home doesn't hold a candle to the reward I feel caring for Sweet Little Luke!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment