Gunner has been away for three weeks and returned home to us yesterday. Luke is loving Gunner and playing catch up on all the time apart. Gunner on the other hand could do with out the constant tugging, and pulling!
Luke's hair is getting a little longer and it always seems to be a mess.
This is a pretty typical picture of Luke...no clothes, hair a mess, and blank stare at mama
I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!
9 months old
"are you done yet mom?"
"uh-oh"
Pretty typical scene now a days
You are suppose to be sleeping Mr. Luke
Luke will walk all over his crib, laughing and smiling so proud of himself until he falls down, then he gets back up and does it all over again. Occasionally bumping his head only to keep in down for a few seconds then back at it, eventually he gets to tired to crawl back up that he will fall asleep with his head resting on the bumper.
Luke is 9 months old
06/09/09
*(update on What is Luke up to at 9 months to come)
Hi! I have been following you sweet little blog for awhile now through Kim D's blog roll. I just had to ask where Luke's bedding is from? I LOVE it and wanted to do a similar animal print theme in my daughter's room and could never find something like that!
ReplyDeleteAny whoo... I just love it and enjoy following your blog. My daughter, Kamryn, is about the same age as Luke. Have a great day!