Saturday, January 23, 2010

precious boy

This is Luke's favorite toy, his crinkle bear. My first overnight away from him, I was flying home from CA and I found this in a cute little toy store in the Denver airport

So cool...just chillin' in my bumbo

We have "Luke's circuit training" set up in our living room.
This is one of many stations


another station...loving his jumparoo

Time for a break...that's a lot of work!
Our little boy is getting so big

Luke's first experience with rice cereal. He doesn't get it everyday, but he does love it. Luke is eating 5-6 times a day, sleeping 10 1/2 hours at night, and still taking 3-4 naps a day. He is such a happy little boy...we are so blessed! (although I can hardly ever get him to smile for the camera without any help. He just stares at the camera when its just me)

No comments:

Post a Comment