Friday, January 22, 2010

Computer problems

I have finally received my computer back after separation for one week. It has been good and bad. I have been scrambling without it from a work perspective, although I have learned to love our new Public Library! I find that I don't waste countless hours searching the Internet endlessly for things I do not need!

The weather has been a total drag this week, lots of rain/ice making it very challenging to get out and work with a few of my reps. I am hopeful that the weather shapes up this weekend as Luke and I want to head to my parents. Sean is away for his National Sales Meeting in Scottsdale, AZ. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been super pleasant for them. The first day was gorgeous and it has rained with high winds everyday since.

Luke is changing so much, we are having just a ball with him. He is rolling over constantly, spending very little time on his tummy. He is almost ready to roll from his back to his tummy. He loves to watch Gunner and will follow him with his eyes which leads him to almost roll. We introduced rice cereal to him this week, just a few times. He loves it! It is not an everyday thing, just getting him use to eating from a spoon. It is so funny, when I am getting more from the bowl, he gets super excited and makes the funniest noises. I promise I will upload video clips and more pictures, just been a little crazy.

Have a great weekend and Safe travels!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe he's rolling over already -- they grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete