We have had the most wonderful couple of weeks celebrating Christmas and ringing in 2010 with our little boy! Tomorrow work awaits us whether we like it or not, and boy do we have a crazy week ahead of us! Sean and I experienced our first of many "scheduling conflicts". We are both scheduled to be in Omaha on Wednesday, which means both of us need to be on the road by 5 a.m. Fortunately, I am able to rearrange my week and swap days, so I will now head to Omaha on Tuesday. Luke is our #1 priority and we will always rearrange our schedules so if we both can't be home, one of us will always be home when he wakes up to start his day and be home to end his day. We have had just the most amazing time with him, it makes it so hard to focus on work, and I am still struggling with finding the right balance. What I do have down, is when I am around Luke he gets 110% of my attention, I truly enjoy every minute with him, even when he is napping I just want to hold him and snuggle with him. (I don't...not all the time anyway!!!) I just can't get enough of him.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment