Tuesday, January 19, 2010

it has been awhile

Sorry for my lack of blogging the past several days. I have been swamped with work, traveling a lot, and my time for blogging went by the wayside. This will be short post, but I am dying to share some of Luke's latest. He has got quite the personality developing and it makes us laugh hysterically. He is laughing and squealling like crazy, when we start laughing at him, it makes him laugh more and eventually starts squalling like a little pig, super cute. Luke is rolling over more and more, mostly for Ms. Judi...dad has yet to see him, I have seen him roll a few times. Luke's latest is blowing bubbles with lips and he gets mad when he runs out of saliva to keep going...he might have his daddy's short fuss?!?! He has perfected naptime in his crib...AMEN! We have a little rainforest music show attached to his bed and when we lay him down for naps he watches that, talks to himself a bit, and crashes. He is still sleeping well at night, going down about 7:30ish, however he isn't sleeping as late. He had been sleeping until 6:30-7:00 each morning, now its more like 5:00a.m (so not a fan of that) We started him on a little rice cereal last night...he devoured it! I am hoping that satisfies his little tummy!
I hope to upload some latest pictures and videos. Luke had fun with his Grandpa & Grandma Einck this past weekend, they watched him while Sean and I went to my work holiday party in Des Moines. His Godmama Kate, and Uncles Bryan & Mitch also came to visit.
Sean leaves tomorrow for his national sales meeting in Scottsdale, AZ until Sunday, so while he enjoys some fun in the sun, Luke and I are heading to my parents for the weekend. Daddy will miss Luke so much, this will be the longest he has been away. (I am sure he will miss me & Gunner too)

No comments:

Post a Comment