The Friday night before Ben was born, I spent the evening on a very special date with my Sweet Luke. Sean had a buddy in town for their fantasy football draft, so I took Luke to the mall to walk a bit, I was having contractions all afternoon, ride the carousel, and have dinner at his favorite, Panera. I had a feeling our little one was going to arrive that weekend and wanted to cherish this special time with Luke. We had a great little date, walking through the mall, checking out all the animals at Scheel's, riding in the bulldozer, and topping it off with his favorite meal at Panera, Peanut butter and jelly. I even splurged and let Luke indulge in a candy cookie. We had a great little night out together, all the while having contractions, not knowing that Sweet Little Ben would be making his debut the very next day!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment