Monday night Sean took Luke on a special trip to Scheel's to buy his first fishing pole, none other than Toy Story, or as Luke's says it "Buzz Pole". Sean and Luke took a little walk down our subdivision to a small little pond for some fishing, and Luke had the time of his life. Sean was overly impressed at how well Luke did fishing and following directions. After I got Ben down I ran outside to pick up some toys on the front yard and saw Sean and Luke hand in hand walking home from fishing, it was pure sweetness. When Luke walked in the door he had the biggest smile on his face, gave me a big hug, and told me caught "one bish"! These are priceless moments:) I love watching my boys together!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a nice fish Luke!
ReplyDelete