Monday, March 7, 2011

Our weekend

It feels so great to be home sweet home! I arrived home on Friday afternoon and enjoyed a wonderful weekend with my little guy who I missed so very much. Luke and I are both excited to see Sean tomorrow afternoon. Sean is away on a skiing trip with a couple of college buddies and it sounds like the weather has been great, fresh snow, and lots of fun! I think they are all worn out today as they have skied pretty hard everyday, they might have forgotten they aren't in the early 20s! Luke and I had some visitors this weekend! My parents, brothers Mitch & Bryan, and SIL Kate all visited on Saturday! We enjoyed a great relaxing weekend, and took in an Iowa Basketball victory over #6 Purdue on Saturday afternoon. Here is a little peak at what Luke enjoyed this weekend while daddy was away skiing.
Sean enjoying the slopes of Jackson Hole, WY
We played "hide and seek" in the built ins!
Enjoyed the Iowa Basketball with Grandpa
(Grandma, Uncle Bryan & Mitch, Kate, and mommy too)

Ate chocolate chip cookies at the dining room table like a big boy

No comments:

Post a Comment