Thursday, March 24, 2011

Growing family...

Luke has some pretty BIG news to share with you all!

"I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself!"
"I am going to be a BIG brother in early September!!!!"

Yes, our family is growing and we couldn't be more excited to share our news! Our little ones expected arrival is around September 11th, give or take a few days, depending on when he/she wants to make the special appearance! We are overjoyed with our growing family and can't wait to see Luke as a big brother. We talking about the "baby's room" and the "baby's swing", in hopes of getting him prepped for another little munchkin running the house besides him. We found out December 30th that we were expected and we were absolutely thrilled! We kept our news a secret until just a few weeks ago. I am almost 16 weeks along and have been feeling well. The first trimester was very exhausting, especially chasing after an 18 month old busy body, but we survived the first 13 weeks and now most of my energy as come back. Unfortunately, this week our family has come down with serious colds. I went in on Tuesday and came home with a positive strep test, sinus infection, and a prescription for an antibiotic! I am on the mend, but it has been quite the week.
We had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and 11 weeks. It is amazing to see how much this little one can change and grow in five short weeks. My next ultrasound will in a month at my 20 week appointment, and we have decided to forgo finding out the gender of Baby #2.
It is with so much joy to share that our family of 3 is growing to 4!!! (5 counting Gunner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment