Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bathtime or "bat time"

This little boy loves his "bat" time! Luke usually gets a bath every other night, but lately it has become a nightly festivity. Last night while I was getting dinner ready Luke came running out of our bedroom hollaring "bat, bat, bat", so I followed him and he led me to our bathtub. While he has his own bathtub, he is obsessed with taking baths. So last night was not our "scheduled" bath night and when I said, should we go put on your pajamas, he shook his head no and said "bat". I said, no honey, it is not bath night, let's put on your pajamas. He shook his head no again and said "bat". As if that wasn't persistant enough he took off up the stairs, into his bathroom, pulled a washcloth from the drawer, threw it in the bathtub, and started grabbing at his clothes. How could we not give him a bath! Here is our little Luke enjoying his "bat"!




No comments:

Post a Comment