Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Brrrr....is all I have to say to sum up this morning! Coldest day yet this year, in places it is -25 with windchill, many schools are delayed two hours because of the brutally cold temps. My car read 0 degrees at 3:30 this afternoon with the sun beating down on my black car! To say I am jealous of everyone in temperatures above 40 is an absolute understatement. To name a few close to me that I am insanely jealous of...first and foremost SEAN! Sean has been enjoying 70+ temps in beautiful San Diego since Tuesday. He is away this week for his National Sales Meeting. This is his first time in San Diego and he is in love with it, and he sure picked a great week to be gone. Luke and I miss him so much, we are halfway through him being gone. We are headed up to my parents this weekend to visit and hope that Sunday gets here soon!
Next on my list of jealousy...my brother Bryan and his wife Kate! They left for Mexico with Kate's family to enjoy some fun in the sun!
Lastly, I am insanely jealous of my brother Nate who has been enjoying the California sun for the past few winters! I think today he is actually golfing, probably wearing shorts and a t-shirt too! This will be his last California winter as he is moving back to Seattle in February! We are so happy for he and his fiance Debbie that they finally get to live in the same state after a couple of years of long distance!
We are hoping this weather passes quickly. Let me tell you...I have been searching some tropical weekend getaways and we may have to book a couple of tickets if this weather doesn't turn around SOON!
I was walking into an account this morning and my chest hurt from breathing in the cold air...brrrrr!
Stay warm and enjoy some comfort soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment