Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome to our home!

Welcome to our new home! We have had a whirlwind of a Thanksgiving weekend, but thankful we are! Thankful and Blessed are the two words we just can't say enough. We could not have made our move into our new home without the great help of my parents, Sean's dad, and many wonderful friends. Thankful. We are so blessed to have such loving, wonderful friends and family to share in this new chapter of our lives. Blessed.
Here is a sneak peek at our new home as I have had some recent requests for an update on pictures. Needless to say our days have been long and my eyes are weary, so I will be brief and update more later. Enjoy!


Our foyer

dining room off to the right of the entrance

half bath off the dining room and kitchen

The entrance of our home
Our real fireplace and built-ins


Christmas tree...a work in progress
ornament-less on the bottom third of the tree

view of the kitchen from the living room

back splash with built in spice rack

full wine fridge!!!

view of the living room from the upstairs

built in lockers...still need some organizingLuke refusing to go down on his tummy, he is such a "big boy"

Step 1...innocent little boyStep 2....now I am standing
Step 3...now I am on the table playing with the "balls" aka Christmas ornaments

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great Tiff. Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! It's gorgeous. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete