I have been trying to upload a few videos of Luke, highly requested by Luke's aunts & uncles. Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble so I will keep working on it. In the meantime, I will give you a little recap of our busy little 14 month old! Luke started walking at 10 months old and he hasn't missed a beat since. He loves to hold out his hand for us to grab and then he wants to run in circles around the house. He loves to be chased, the only caveat to that is, he looks back at us when we chase him which has resulted in numerous bumps and bruises. The latest and greatest at our house is we have opted to take the gate down. A few months ago Luke was able to crawl over the gate and up the stairs, as time as past, he has it down to a science and his over the gate in NO time. I was concerned that he would hurt himself worse as he climbs over than if we just took it down. The icing on the cake, he flipped over the gate and his head got stuck between the bottom stair and gate. That was it for me, so the gate is down! One more step towards Luke becoming a "big boy".
One of Luke's other favorite past times...dancing! He gets his moves from his dad. He dances to any type of music and his type of dancing goes something like this....he bounces up and down, but his feet don't leave the ground, he shakes his head from side to side, and swings his arms. He loves to watch us jump, he laughs and laughs, tries to jump himself, again, his feet don't leave the ground!
Lastly, Luke is handing out lots of sloppy kisses. He leans in real slow with his mouth open wide, it is absolutely precious!
We are greatly enjoying our busy little boy and watching him learn and try to figure things out. We are not surprised by any of his latest moves or how he manages to grab things. This morning I had half a banana in the peel laying on the counter. I came around the corner, the peel was on the floor and Luke was sitting on the floor eating the banana like a big boy!
Every day he learns something new. We are so in love with our little monkey boy, he brightens our days more than anything we could have ever imagined. We feel so thankful and blessed to have been chosen to parent our sweet little Luke.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment