Sean is so proud to share this moment with Luke
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Sean's hunting excursion
Sean got what he has been waiting for all year...a 10 point buck with his bow and arrow! We decided to take some time off this week and just enjoy our life outside of work. Sean drove up to my parents farm last night to get a head start on hunting. He went out early this morning and by the time Luke and I hit the road I had a picture on my phone of his 10 pointer. I am so proud of him. He and my dad put so much time and effort into placing tree stands all over the farm and his second time out this year, he got what he has been looking for! Also very convenient because we have a big move coming up and now he can focus on our move rather than scheduling our move around hunting season. Luke and I enjoyed a quiet home last night tying up some loose ends and hit the road this morning during his nap time. He was a true gem, knowing I needed some quiet time, he slept the entire 2 1/2 hours. By the time we hit the interstate he was out and I had to wake him when we got to my parents. He did wake for a few minutes to give me a little shout out, but he went right back to sleep. We are enjoying some "quiet time" at the farm for a couple of days.
Sean with his buck

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment