Friday, November 19, 2010

Mama's boy

My little love
Luke has become quite the mama's boy and I am absolutely love with that thought! Well, most of the time...not when I am trying to make dinner around a hot stove and he wants to be in my arms. Every other time, I love that he always wants me! His latest is grabbing onto my legs and wanting up. Lately I start walking and he hangs on to my leg for dear life, laughing all the way as we walk across the kitchen floor. I mean, look at this adorable little smile, how does it not melt your heart??? Ok, so I am a little biased!
Happy weekend everyone! We have a busy weekend in store for us. We received word that we will be closing on our new home Tuesday at 4 p.m. Which means, this weekend I will be cleaning closets and cupboards and packing up our stuff in the townhouse. Sean has a couple buddies coming in town for the Ohio State game, my parents, brother Bryan and his wife Kate are also coming in for the game. Thankfully my mom is staying back to watch Luke so I can get somethings done around the house. I am still a die hard hawk fan, but after that loss last weekend, I have opted to stay home and work around the house than go to the game. I am so excited, yet still trying to get my arms around the fact that we are MOVING!!!!!!!!!
We have our big move set for next Friday. Sean has the truck lined up and is recruiting any and all help for Friday:) Thankfully all our stuff in storage is ready to be loaded and moved!

No comments:

Post a Comment