
Luke's Smash Cake which he devoured

We had a football theme in honor of opening day of College Football

Happy Birthday to Luke

Loving the idea of getting to play and eat cake



Such a happy little boy

To say he enjoyed the cake is an understatement

That is what a "smash"cake is for!

Luke sharing with mommy...

....and daddy

"come on mom, have some..."

Such a blessing this sweet little boy is

Birthday morning
Luke opening his very first birthday present from mommy & daddy

Enjoying his All Star Play set from mommy & daddy

Happy Birthday Luke
Mommy & Daddy Love you SO much

With your grandparents who love you so...

Uncle Mitch, Godmama Kate, & Uncle Bryan
Uncle Bryan & Godmama Kate
Before they all headed out in the morning for the Iowa home opener

With Great Grandpa & Grandma Hackman

Great Grandma Einck

You and Grandma thought something was funny!
I thought I would share a peak of what fun we had celebrating Luke's 1st birthday this weekend. It has been a very busy week as I am preparing for a District Meeting that I put on every quarter. I owe Luke so much more than a late nigh blog post as I am winding down. He deserves nothing but the very best and that is what I will give him. I hope you enjoyed these photos as much as I do everytime I look at them!
No comments:
Post a Comment