Today we enjoyed a beautiful Fall afternoon at the local Wilson's Apple Orchard. It was absolutely beautiful, tons of families, little kids running all over, music, balloon animals, and plenty of delicious apples to pick from. Oh, and a homemade apple turnover, yum! We have enough apples to make lots of applesauce and a few apple pies, only if I feel ambitious. My parents brought a bag of apples down with them yesterday, so I better get cooking!
65 degrees and sunny, can't beat that for a perfect Fall day to visit the apple orchard. Luke loved seeing all the kids, running in the orchard, and helping pick apples.
65 degrees and sunny, can't beat that for a perfect Fall day to visit the apple orchard. Luke loved seeing all the kids, running in the orchard, and helping pick apples.
"I kinda like this one!"
No comments:
Post a Comment