I write tonight from the lovely Marriott in Omaha, I am away for work, just for a couple of days this week. Sean and Luke are enjoying a "guys night" which I am sure includes a wagon ride, wrestling, climbing stairs, and of course Luke emptying out all the kitchen cupboards while Sean gets his dinner ready! Below are a few new scenes around the house. So excuse me if you ever just "stop by" our house and there are pots, pans, potholders, towels, tin foil, and plastic wrap all over the floor. Luke has lately become obsessed with opening and closing the drawers, along with emptying out the cupboards. He hasn't yet become obsessed with putting things back though!
dish towels accent a kitchen floor very nicely
along with tin foil, baggies, plastic wrap, and Tupperware containers
Did I mention throwing pillows everywhere? This is right before Luke cleared the pillows off
...and one of Luke's favorites, standing at the front door checking out what is going on outside his little bubble! It is hilarious, the instant Gunner barks, Luke runs to the door to check out what is going on!
On another note, I had to share Luke driving the dump truck at the mall. On his long list of recent obsessions are trucks. He will hear a truck from outside and he will run to the window saying "truck".

No comments:
Post a Comment