Last Friday my great friend Molly, her husband Jarrod, and sweet little Nora stopped in for a visit. It was so great to see them and introduce Nora to her buddy Luke.
Last weekend was definitely a lot different than what Sean and I are use to. A day of watching college football with his little boy Luke doesn't get any better for Sean!
Sean went back to work on Monday, we missed him so much! Today he left for Denver, CO and will return tomorrow, he has been texting like crazy...I don't think he realized just how much he would miss his little guy...and his wife (of course) My parents came back last night to help this week while Sean is gone. They are even babysitting tomorrow so I can go get my hair highlighted! I had it planned to get my hair done today thinking Luke would be arriving tomorrow via a scheduled c-section. I guess you can't plan everyday of your life!
It is so hard to believe that we would be going in tomorrow morning for a scheduled c-section and we have already had 12 precious days with our little guy!
Luke discovered his fingers today!
Gunner has been such a good boy with Luke. I think he is still trying to figure out what is going on and why he isn't getting all of our attention, but we sure try to give him extra lovin!
I want to also take this opportunity to again Thank everyone for all the phone calls, emails, cards, and gifts sent our way. We are so blessed by so many great friends and wonderful family.
I want to also take this opportunity to again Thank everyone for all the phone calls, emails, cards, and gifts sent our way. We are so blessed by so many great friends and wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment