Today is my official due date! It seems so surreal to me that I could still be pregnant and for the past several months September 24th was the day etched for us to expect our "Baby Love". We feel so blessed to have already shared 20 wonderful days with our sweet little Luke! Many of my friends have little children and I know how much they all adore their sweet little kids, but nobody could have ever prepared me for the love that I have for our little boy and just how much Sean and I adore him with all our hearts. Sean spent the morning with us and it just melts my heart to see Sean and Luke together, Luke loves his daddy's voice! He will lay and stare at Sean forever listening to him talk.
Our Family 9.04.09
I just love Luke's mouth here...this is what I get from him a lot!
Luke all cozy and warm showing off his big blue eyes
He is becoming our little chunky monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment