Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Target shopper
I am so happy to share with you that we have a Target supporter on our hands....yay! Luke took his first trip to Target with me tonight and he was the BEST! He was such a good boy, just content as could be while mama shopped. I went there with the intention of buying diapers and baby wipes...shopping like a true 'new mom'. Because Luke was being such a good boy, I took a gander over to the clothing section to check out what was new. If you are a Target shopper, I encourage you to go check it out...they just put out all their new Fall stuff and they have some adorable sweaters. I always find the best things when I am not looking. I bought three new sweaters, two of which are the argyle pattern and one stripped cardigan sweater. Oh yeah...and I found a dress for Luke's baptism! It was a great trip, thanks to my very cooperative little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment