Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Growing Boy!

We had Luke's two week appointment this morning and were pleasantly surprised to see he is almost 7 lbs....6 lbs 15.5 oz. They want babies back to their birth weight...Luke surpassed that goal plus 10 more ounces! Do we have a linebacker on our hands?!?!? Daddy hopes so!
Luke is going through what the doctor called a growth spurt/feeding frenzy these last couple of days...wanting to eat every couple of hours. They said we can expect this for a few more days and then he will likely fall back into his 3-3 1/2 hour schedule we were doing so well with, and hopeful for some more 4 hour stretches at night.
We continue to go for our nightly walks, trying to go a little bit further each day. I am still a little sore, but am feeling great for the most part.
We officially put our house on the market today:( What's the frown for???? I love our house, love our subdivision, and love our neighbors! I am excited for our move and all that is to come, but I am really going to miss our home and our great friends here. It really hit me today when I walked outside and saw the "for sale" sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment