Yesterday Ben turned 8 months old and has a lot of milestones to celebrate! This little guy has gone from a little scooter to an full on mobile machine! He spent the majority of the past month dealing with teeth and seasonal allergies, poor little guy couldn't catch a break! I am happy to say, I think he is doing well and appreciates his allergy medication! It amazes me how quickely milestones happen and how much changes in such a short period of time. I was just telling one of my friends today, I feel like I was just pregnant...where has the time gone. I love my snuggle time with Ben before naps and bedtime, and all of his sloppy kisses. Tonight we were working on giving kisses and when I would say to give mommy kisses he would lunge at my face with an open mouth, it was to die for! So Mr. B what are you up to at 8 months old:
-you are mobile, mobile, mobile. You are full on crawling and quite fast!
-you are pulling yourself up on everything you possibly can, crawling up stairs, and so proud to stand up in your crib
-you are drinking water out of a sippy cup
-you are feeding yourself little snacks of yogurt bites, mum mum crackers, and cut up fruit
-you are eating 3 meals of solids a day
-eating 5-6 times a day (6 oz bottles)
-you are taking two naps a day, usually 1 1/2 hours in the morning and afternoon
-you are sleeping 10-11 hours at night
-wearing size 3 diapers
-mostly 6-9 and 6-12 month clothing
-you love to hold our hands and walk with us
-you are into everything and love to play with whatever Luke is playing with
-you love to be by Luke all the time and he makes you laugh so hard when he says "no no no"
-you are getting better in the car, some days are better than others, but do well for the most part. Luke will talk to you and make you laugh when you start to get upset
-you love to be out and about
-you now have 3 top teeth and two bottom
-you love the outside just like Luke
-you are quite the mommy's boy:)
Little Ben we are enjoying you so much and love all the joy you bring to our lives. You are a very patient little boy, easy to laugh, and have the most heart warming smile. I find myself spending a little extra time each night cuddling with you before I put you to bed and I love that time with you. Ben, mommy, daddy, and Luke love you so much! We look forward to watching you learn and grow this next month sweet boy!
"such a big boy"
"coming after mommy"
Ben keeps a close eye on Luke all the time
Our two sweeties...all serious! I couldn't get them to crack a smile
Love this one...Ben is thinking "stop choking me!"
Happy Little Ben
8 months old
May 3, 2012






No comments:
Post a Comment