Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend recap

We have been enjoying some great weekend fun at home, enjoying the nice weather, getting out and about with both boys, and getting some good workouts in. Sean and I were both out of town this week, so we were anxious to spend a nice, quiet weekend at home. Friday night we hosted our groups "Friday night get together" for drinks, pizza, good conversation, lots of laughs, and the kids had so much fun playing together. The kids play so well together it makes our evenings together so enjoyable. Luke loves having his friends over and is so proud to show off all of his toys.
Saturday morning, I got a good run in outside. It felt great to get some fresh air and some much needed exercise! Sean took off for the gym, while the boys and I made some monster bars. After lunch and naps, we headed out to the mall with the Collins family to enjoy some ice skating fun! This was Luke's first time skating and he did so well. I have pictures that I need to upload, but he had so much fun ice skating with the Collins kids. After a little ice skating, the kids enjoyed some Whitey's ice cream before we headed home. The weather was so nice, we grilled out and enjoyed the "spring like" weather.
Today we played outside some more, got some things done around the house, and I had my brother Mitch and Kolbi over for dinner.
It was a wonderful weekend at home. We are really enjoying this time with the boys, Luke keeps us on our toes and Ben is becoming quite the little mover. He is getting up on all fours and lunging himself forward and backwards. I am not ready for him to be mobile!




The boys having a little fun together after naps

No comments:

Post a Comment