Thursday, March 29, 2012

"These are nice"

So...I have an adorable Luke story that makes me so proud! This little guy is growing like a weed, so it was time for some new jammies! I bought him a few pairs of short sleeve pajamas for the summertime and after Luke's bath the other night I pulled out a pair from his dresser and he goes, "ooooh, new jammies!" I said, "Yes, I bought you three new pairs because you are getting too big for your other ones." He insisted on picking out which ones to wear, and I was dressing him he goes to me "these are nice!" I told him I thought they were pretty nice too. He went on to tell me "Mommy these are nice jammies, Luke like them. Thank you very much mommy!" Such a little sweetie! When I dress him in the morning he has a few pairs of pants he will say "these are nice" and a few pairs he will say "no nice pants mommy, too tight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment