Happy Valentines Day from the Merrick Family! We are enjoying this special day full of love for our little boys, family, and wonderful friends! This morning we gave the boys a little gift and they also had some fun stuff from Nannie and Bop! The Valentines treats came at a great time, because Luke is sitting on the potty more and more so he can enjoy a little sweet treat! Unfortunately I had to take Ben in again this morning to the doctor for his little ears:( It brought tears to my eyes to hear Dr. B share that his ears looked worse, even after 10 days of antibiotics. I just felt so awful for the pain our sweet little Ben has been in for months! It appears he has chronic ear infection and the three different antibiotics we have tried aren't solving the issue..what does that mean??? ENT consult scheduled for this Friday. We just want to get our boy healthy and to feeling better. It amazes me how happy he is, knowing how painful those darn little ears must be. For now, Tylenol and numbing drops will hopefully do the trick to keep him smiling and sleeping! After I brought Ben back from his appointment, Luke and I went out for a little Valentines lunch. I asked him where he wanted to go and he said "the mall" which means Panera. We enjoyed a wonderful lunch, Luke told me stories, and I just sat in amazement at how much our little guy is talking and he is quite the story teller, let me tell you. After a little lunch, I asked what next, and off to the carousel we went! It was a great little date for my sweet little Valentine Luke and I! Tonight I am hoping to make a nice dinner, enjoy one of our nice bottles of wine, and hope for a good night of sleep!!! Hope your day is full with great joy and lots of love on this special Valentines!
My little lunch date:)
So precious...enjoying such a simple carousel ride
My date with Ben to the doctors office:( I hope you get better soon sweet little Ben!
My little lunch date:)
So precious...enjoying such a simple carousel ride
My date with Ben to the doctors office:( I hope you get better soon sweet little Ben!





No comments:
Post a Comment