Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Picture catch up

I am doing some catch up on pictures! Sean gave me a point and shoot digital camera for Christmas that I had been asking for to snap pictures of the boys during the days without tugging around our nice big camera. Below are some random snapshots over the past few months that I just uploaded to my computer.
This past weekend Sean and I both had a little fun away, while Nannie and Bop came to stay with the boys. Sean spent five days in Steamboat, CO skiing with some buddies, and I ventured off to Chicago with six other girlfriends for some much needed pampering at the Valeo Spa in the JW Marriott downtown. (more on that magnificent experience to follow)
The boys had so much fun with their Bop and Nannie, of course there were tears from Luke when they had to leave. He was pretty disappointed when he woke up Monday morning and they were gone. Sean came back downstairs without Luke that morning and when I asked where he was, he said he was in his bed pouting because Nannie was gone!
We have Ben all set for his tubes this Thursday at 7 a.m. We have to be at the surgery center by 5:45, and Ben can't eat past 3 a.m so that might be a little tough. I am going to have to wake him around 2:30 to feed him and then he won't be able to eat until after his surgery is over.
Luke is doing well with the big boy potty, going on day 3 of staying dry all day long. He is telling us when he as to go, but we are still putting him on there quite a bit, even if he says he doesn't have to go.
Below are pictures of our every day...loving all the joys these two bring to our lives!

I took the boys to the Children's museum Thursday night, Ben is just a chillin' watching all the kids!
Luke was sad that Daddy went away in an airplane so he wanted to fly one!

We have had an unseasonably mild winter, so much in fact we have spent several days outside playing like it was Springtime

Even Ben enjoys a little fresh air!

Daddy came home full of gifts for the boys

Every weekend morning...sunglasses or ski goggles included! Helping dad make pancakes

Luke was hoping his daddy would take him to Colorado with him!

many evenings "choo-choo express" takes place in our kitchen! Luke well yell "all aboard" and want us to get in the train!

This picture was taken a month ago and I can't believe how much little Ben has changed since then


Out on a little shopping adventure with the family shortly after New Years

No comments:

Post a Comment